Join a dynamic group of sleep professionals dedicated to the advancement of sleep medicine and sleep research!
The Canadian Sleep Society (CSS) has 1 opening for the Executive board in July 2020:
- Member-at-large; Student representative, 3-year term
You can volunteer as a candidate for this position or nominate a colleague. If you nominate a colleague, please first verify that your colleague accepts the nomination and provide the person’s email contact. You must be a CSS member in good standing to sit on the board.
Please send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight July 1st. If you have any questions, contact Kayleigh Staines at email@example.com. Detailed descriptions of the portfolio duties are below.
The Duties of the Student Representative are (non-exclusively):
- Duties specific to your portfolio.
- Attend CSS executive meetings (twice per year) and the AGM. In the event that you cannot attend a meeting, please submit a written report.
- Submit an item in our newsletter “Vigilance” to the editor, in response to an e-mailed request; two issues per year.
- Represent the CSS at meetings involving trainees.
- Leading activities for trainees during the Scientific Meeting.
- Be in charge of social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc) for the Society.