The Canadian Sleep Society advocates for healthy sleep for all Canadians.
Our priorities are to improve sleep for all Canadians through support for research, promotion of access to high quality clinical care, education of healthcare professionals and the public, and advocacy for healthy sleep in schools and the workplace.
CSS Advocacy aims to provide Canadians with evidence-based tools and information they can use to directly and indirectly influence decision makers, stakeholders and relevant audiences. These resources will help contribute to the fulfillment of our overarching goal of Healthy Sleep for All Canadians.
- What normal sleep changes can be expected as you age?
- Happy Sleep-Filled Holidays: The Best Gift Ever!
- 5 Ways You Can Improve Your Sleep And Get Better Grades
- Winter is coming! Daylight Savings Time, Fall Back!
- Technology Assessment – “Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea”