By joining the CSS, you are supporting the on-going objectives of the society and joining your fellow sleep professional in these pursuits.
In recent years, the CSS organized activities and initiatives, including:
- Biennial scientific conferences
- Publications (on paediatric sleep, oral appliance use for sleep apnea, and portable PSG monitoring)
- Patient information brochures in French and English
- Continuing Education Credit and Medical Education Programs
- Great Canadian Sleepwalks
- Collaboration with the Canadian Sleep and Circadian Network on research funding and knowledge mobilization initiatives.