Your CSS membership dues support the initiatives described above, scientific conferences, student awards and more. Additional benefits of CSS membership are currently into development. More items will be added over the time. The membership is now for 365 days which means that whenever you register during the year, your membership will last for 365 days!
Benefits of CSS membership include:
7. Access to the CSS provider map
The CSS provides access to qualified CSS members to be represented on a searchable map to help members of the public and health care professionals locate qualified sleep specialists and sleep centres across Canada. A $100/site one-time administration fee will apply.
Sleep Centres/Other sleep facilities/CPAP vendors Membership
In addition to Benefits 1, 4 and 7:
- Personalized CSS patient information brochures are available with the name of your Sleep Centre, address and logo (16 in English and 16 in French).
- Centres with 20 employees or less will have 5 free memberships and an access to the Provider Map. (one-time administration fee extra – $100/site)
- Centres with more than 20 employees will have 15 free memberships and an access to the Provider Map, with the opportunity to identify multiple sites on the map (one-time group administration fee/site extra)
To be on the Provider Map*, you need to be a member of the following categories: Types of Providers
* According to the By-laws of the CSS/SCS, “provider map” means a map with contact information of qualified sleep providers in Canada available for the public. The Board of Directors has the power to decide on the appropriate categories of eligible providers. The information on the provider map does not signify endorsement by the CSS/SCS. The provider map shall not be copied by a third party in whole or in part without the specific, written consent of the CSS/SCS.
** To be listed on the provider map, the sleep centre is required to have a Medical Director with formal credentials in Sleep Medicine and provincial accreditation by the Provincial College of Physicians and Surgeons, or Hospital Accreditation.
8. Corporate Memberships
In addition to Benefit 3:
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and reception including voting privileges (One representative per Corporation has the right to vote. The corresponding representative needs to be identified annually).
Inclusion on the CSS e-mail list to receive important news (eg: job opportunities, upcoming events, position statements, etc…).
- Possibility to post employment opportunities on the CSS website.
- Early notice about upcoming CSS events to choose preferred booking space for booths, and other sponsored activities (sponsored breakfasts, receptions, poster session, webinars).
- Discount of 20% for CSS event sponsor/exhibitor packages.
9. Partners Benefits
The CSS is open to win-win situation partnership, a CSS customized partnership contract can be developed with you which will give you customized benefits. Please email us if you would like to become a CSS partner: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become part of the active Sleep community in Canada today! Join or renew your membership now. For more information on the benefits of CSS memberships, contact email@example.com.