This map is an initiative of the Canadian Sleep Society (CSS and the Canadian Sleep and Circadian Network (CSCN) Trainee* Task Force, a joint effort sponsored by both these organizations with the goal of developing opportunities and tools for trainees in the field of sleep, sleep disorder medicine and circadian rhythm.
This map will help prospective trainees identify potential academic opportunities across Canada (i.e. find research supervisors or sleep research-related laboratories across Canada). Moreover, this tool would help trainees, researchers and industries searching for collaborators experts on a particular field or technique.
Would you like to be seen on the map? You will find below the requirements to be eligible to have the information of your lab, research or clinical program posted on this interactive map.
- Be or become an active member of the CSS using this link
- Be or become an active member of the CSCN using this link
- Hold a Faculty appointment in a Canadian university
- Have the capacity to offer research or clinical training in your lab, research or clinical program in the topic of sleep, sleep disorder medicine and/or circadian rhythm
- Complete all the required fields in this form using this link
- Let us know you have completed the form at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
*Trainee=Student, Resident or Post-doc