Job summary: Corkum LABS is seeking a Post-Doctoral Fellow for our current research programs focused on pediatric sleep and school mental health. Supervised by Dr. Penny Corkum, the successful candidate will work on current research projects at Corkum LABS, with a focus on data management, analysis, and manuscript preparation. The candidate will adhere to research protocols and requirements of the IWK Health Centre Research Ethics Board. The position will be based at Dalhousie University.
- A PhD in psychology or related discipline (e.g., Behavioral Science)
- Knowledge and experience with database development and management required. Knowledge of REDCap and NVIVO would be given preference
- Experience and competency in conducting qualitative and quantitative data analysis, including multi-variate analysis using SPSS is required. Knowledge of other statistical software (e.g., R statistical software) would be an asset
- Previous experience working in a research environment with experiences in the areas listed above. Working in a research setting involving studies focused on sleep, as would research experience in the field of intervention and/or implementation science would be an asset
- Must possess critical thinking skills, excellent oral and written communication, and the ability to work collaboratively
- Interest in supervision of research students and staff in the areas of responsibilities noted above
- Ability to work efficiently in a self-directed manner
Salary range: $45,000 – $55,000
For more information, click here.