Corkum Learning/Attention/Behaviour/Sleep (LABS) (https://www.dal.ca/sites/corkum-lab.html) is located in the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience at Dalhousie University. The research conducted through Corkum LABS aims to develop knowledge and skills of parents, teachers, and healthcare providers who live and work with children (including those with neurodevelopmental disorders) using innovative technology to deliver evidence-based interventions to improve the quality of life for children and the people who support them (i.e., parents, teachers, health care professionals).
Job summary: Reporting to the Principal Investigator, the Research Associate will provide critical support for research programs focused on sleep across the lifespan, particularly digital interventions supporting healthy sleep and the treatment of insomnia. The Research Associate will also support students and staff at Corkum LABS, adhering to research protocols and requirements of the IWK Health Centre Research Ethics Board
- PhD in psychology or related discipline (e.g., Behavioral Science) with a minimum of 2 years related experience with database development and management and working in a research environment in a leadership role is required.
- Knowledge of REDCap and NVIVO preferred. Experience and competency in conducting qualitative and quantitative data analysis, including multi-variate analysis, Mixed-Model Analyses, and Growth Curve Analysis using SPSS is required.
- Knowledge of other statistical software (e.g., R statistical software) is an asset.
- Experience with studies focused on sleep, and research experience in the field of intervention and/or implementation science are assets.
- Must possess critical thinking skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work collaboratively and the ability to work efficiently in a self-directed manner.
- Experience supervising research students and staff is required.
Salary range: $60,000 – $70,000
For more information, click here.