Overview (further details available at CIHR Health Systems Impact Fellowship):
- Two-year post-doctoral fellowship starting Sept 2022
- Stipend: $70,000 per year
- Professional development training and research allowance: $7,500 per year
- Application deadline Feb 24, 2022 (U of Calgary internal deadline: Feb 18, 2022)
- Health System Support provided by the Respiratory Health Section of the Medicine SCN
The project will focus on developing a provincial approach to the measurement and reporting of patient and health system data for Albertans with sleep-related breathing disorders.
Given our virtual world, the candidate does not need to reside in Alberta so feel free to disseminate within your national networks.
Interested candidates can email a current CV to Lesley Soril (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sachin Pendharkar (Sachin.email@example.com)